2020 Ekka Prime Beef Competition is still on!
The EKKA is going ahead with a number of competitions including the popular Prime Beef Competitions with the event being held at the Hayes and Co Silverdale selling complex.
The competition classes include grain and pasture-fed and Japanese chiller trade, with more than $12,000 in prize money up for grabs.
Cattle are to be delivered on Wednesday 5 August and will be weighed on arrival. Judging and the sale will take place the following day on Thursday 6 August.
Queensland Young Auctioneer Competition
The 2020 ALPA Queensland Young Auctioneers Competition will also be held on Thursday, 6 August at Silverdale Saleyards, Silverdale.
Hayes & Co look forward to hosting this years this year’s ALPA Queensland Young Auctioneers Competition and wish the 10 finalists the best of luck on the day. This years finalists are :
- Corey Evans, Aussie Land & Livestock, Kingaroy
- Morgan Harris, TopX, Gracemere
- Brodie Hurley, Nutrien Livestock, Injune
- Brady Jackson, Elders Rural Services, Roma
- Simon Kinbacher, Elders Rural Services, Rockhampton
- Jake Robinson, Nutrien Livestock, Roma
- Justin Rohde, Nutrien Livestock, Rockhampton
- Cody Trost, GDL, Blackall
- Connor Veraart, Bartholomew & Co, Boonah
- Wyatt Wrigley, Eastern Rural, Dalby
PRIME BEEF COMPETITION IS SPONSORED BY
The RNA wishes to thank the following sponsors who have contributed towards prize money, prizes or conduct of the PRIME BEEF Competition
For more information please contact:
Manager / Auctioneer
Owner/Manager/Senior Auctioneer/Sales: Covers all sales in SEQ and North Qld
0418 755 732