The Annual Silverdale Horse Sale is to be held on Sunday August 18th 2019 at the Silverdale selling complex, 5380 Cunningham Highway, Silverdale QLD.
Horse Sale Day order of events are:
Public Viewing – 9am
Ridden Horses – Sale Starts at 10am
Penned Horse – Following on from the ridden horse
Saddlery & Sundries – Sale will follow on after penned horses
Ridden & Unridden Penned Horses – $55 per horse (inc GST)
Penned Horses – $22 per horse (inc GST)
Nominations are payable to Hayes & Co BSB:084-004 ACC: 754159317
*** All fees must be paid when nominating. Please send remittance ***
Attention all Buyers: Bid Card System (Provide proof of I.D. Cash or Eftpos on the day only
All horse/s must have a Horse NVD – Can be obtained at our office.
All new vendors and buyers must check in at the office prior to the sale to open an account with Hayes & Co
Click the button below and it will download the nomination form to your computer. It is a Word Doc.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Nomination forms must be completed in full and handed in by 12th August 2019.
• Please supply a copy of the breeding registration form (if applicable), and nomination fee when nominating your horse/s by 12th August 2019.
• The entry fee is non-refundable after entries close.
• Charges to the vendor include: Commission of 6% +GST of the gross purchase price plus nomination fees as per above.
• Vendors have the option of working their horse/s with cattle in the selling arena when being auctioned.
• We reserve the right to reject any horse/s as we see fit from entering the sale ring if they do not meet our standards of presentation and soundness.
• Please note, No – Wind Suckers allowed. If a horse is found to be a wind sucker on the day or after the sale day, the sale of your horse will be rejected, and the horse will be passed in.
• All horses must be available for inspection by 9am on the sale day, Sunday 18th August 2019.
• All horses must be accompanied by a Horse Waybill
• Please supply original registration papers on the day of the sale, for transfer purposes.
• Hayes & Co assumes no liability or responsibility for accidents incurred by horses, riders or handlers during the running of this event.
Please email at least 1 close-up coloured photo of your horse. These photos will be used in promotion of the sale here in a sale gallery and for creation of the sale catalogue. Please send the photos in full size. All photos should be sent prior to the 12th August 2018.
Registration Papers & Horse NVD/Waybill
Please supply a copy of the registration papers when nominating your horse/s. The original registration papers will be required on day of sale for transferring purposes. All horses must be accompanied by a Horse NVD/Waybill.