Clearing Sale – A/C Denis Dowdle
Date. Sunday 21st May 2017
Time. Auction starts at 10am (Open from 7am)
Inspections. Please contact Glen Cameron 0427 171 770
Location: Denis DOWDLEs property “1606 Mt Kilcoy Road Mt Kilcoy 4515
Signs will direct on the day. Click the map and it will open Google Maps for Directions
65 Head of Cattle
To be auctioned at the properties cattle yards
Full Cattle List
- 24 x Santa Breeding Cows PTIC
- 6 x Santa First calf Springing Heifers
- 14 x Santa Heifers mating age.
- 14 x Santa Weaner Heifers
- 7 x Santa Weaners Steers
- 1 Santa Bull 4 year’s old, quite quality bull, breed by Warrilee Stud.
Machinery and Plant
- John Deer 5220 Tractor, 1600 hours with blade, excellent condition.
- Rotowiper Weed wiper, 12ft, near new.
- Slasher by 2. One new Milne Industries, both 6 foot.
- Fertilizer Spreader Dakin 500 kg capacity.
- Post Hole digger with 7 and 3 inch new auger.
- Molasses Tank 3,000 litre.
- A frame with 1 tonne endless chain, Tractor Jib.
- 3 Hay and grain racks & 3 round hay feeders.
- Branding Furnace, Set Branding Numbers SS.
- 3 sets Dehorners, small to big.
- Stock yard panels and gate, Cattle rail.
- Barb wire 40 coils 12.5 gauge, 70x6ft Clipex Gal posts
- Quantity Box stays posts and some stays 75×75 Gal
- Antique Corn Cracker/Sheller
- Antique Chaff Maker
- Kangaroo Jack ( No, Not Wallaby Jack, Bigger)
- Plus numerous other items.
Household Items and Furniture:
- New Westinghouse Elevated stove Electric
- Dining Room Table & Chairs, Antique Table
- Kitchen Table, Assorted Cupboards
- Beds mattresses and tables
- Microwave oven, Iron board & iron
- Fridge/freezer LG, Upright Hayer Freezer & Westinghouse upright freezer
- Bone handle cutlery, plus numerous other cutlery items.
- Plates, cups and saucers
- Assorted Furniture, and numerous other items.
Outside Vendors with quality items for sale may contact agent to include in this sale.
Register at the on-site office, bid card system – Proof of I.D required, Payment by Cash or Card on the day, no cheques unless arrangements have been made, no items are allowed to leave without proof of purchase
Kilcoy Booking Agent
0427 171 770