Experience the excitement of the Calgary Stampede with all the thrills and spills of its rodeo, Chuckwagon races and agricultural events. Cheer along the Australian winner of the ALPA “Young Auctioneers” competition who will be representing Australia at the International Auctioneers’ Competition. After Calgary, combine quality livestock visits in the Southern Alberta region with the glorious scenery of Banff, Lake Louise and Sulphur Mountain in the Canadian Rockies, and finish up the tour in beautiful Vancouver.
DAY 01 | DEPART AUSTRALIA SUN 8 JULY
Meet Tour Escort Peter Hayes at Sydney Airport. Fly Sydney to Vancouver – then Calgary.
DAT 02 | GREATER CALGARY AREA MON 9 JUL
Visits to Local farms with agriculture expert.
DAY 03 | GREATER CALGARY AREA TUE 10 JUL
Visit to Olds Auction Mart – one of Alberta’s largest Saleyards
DAY 04 | GREATER CALGARY AREA WED 11 JUL
Visit Innisfail Auction Market and a mid sized Simmental cattle ranch
DAY 05| CALGARY STAMPEDE THU 12 JUL
Spend the day at the ‘greatest outdoor show on earth’. Includes reserved grandstand tickets to the Rodeo
DAY 06 | CALGARY STAMPEDE FRI 13 JUL
Preliminary Rounds of Auctioneer competition, Chuckwagon racing and live show and much more
DAY 07 | CALGARY STAMPEDE SAT 14 JUL
Auctioneers Finals in the morning and Free the rest of the day and evening
DAY 08 | CALGARY – BANF SUN 15 JUL
Travel to Banff. Visit Moraine and Louise Lakes. See some of the most photographed spots in Canada
DAY 09 | BANFF MON 16 JUL
Spectacular Skycar ride to the of the top of the jaw dropping beautiful Canadian Rockies.
DAY 10 | BANFF – KAMLOOPS TUE 17 JUL
Travel over the Rocky Mountains west into British Columbia visiting Rogers Pass Historical site. Stay at Kamloops
DAY 11 | HARRISON HOT SPRINGS WED 18 JUL
Visit Canada’s largest privately owned 20,000 head cattle ranch. Enjoy soaking in Hot Springs after dinner.
DAY 12 | HARRISON HOT SPRINGS – VICTORIA THU 19 JUL
Visit state-of-the-art dairy. Travel by ferry to Vancouver Island then onto Victoria.
DAY 13 | VICTORIA FRI 20 JUL
Morning visit to Butchart Gardens – 130 acre floral extravaganza. Free time to explore.
DAY 14 | VICTORIA – VANCOUVER & DEPART SAT 20 JUL
Travel by ferry to Vancouver. Day at Leisure before Departing for Australia or heading off on an Alaskan Cruise tour the next day
DAY 15 | CROSS THE INTERNATIONAL DATE LINE SUN 21 JULY
DAY 16 | ARRIVE AUSTRALIA MON 22 JUL
- Economy class international flights from Sydney to Calgary and return from Vancouver to Sydney
- Entrance to Calgary Stampede plus C Train transit pass
- All land travelin the private use of modern comfortable coaches
- Professional English speaking tour guide during Study Tour
- Technical visits, entrance fees and sightseeing as outlined in itinerary
- Quality 4 star accommodation with private en-suite facilities
- Meals as detailed in itinerary – shown (BLD)
- Tour kit including tour bag and detailed itinerary
What’s not included:
- Connecting domestic flights that might be required within Australia
- Meals not shown in itinerary
- Expenditure of a personal nature; ie. Alcoholic beverage or phone calls
- Passport fees and visa charges
- Travel insurance, cancellation fees
- Optional excursions
- Tips or gratuities other than those for drivers and guides
Bookings and Deposits
To confirm your place on this program please complete the booking from and send your deposit to Quadrant Australia
Prices quoted in Australian dollars with AU$ 1.00 = CAD 0.95
The minimum number of passengers for this tour is 15