This years Silverdale Horse Sale is on again with the sale is on Sunday August 19th 2018 at the Silverdale selling complex, 5380 Cunningham Highway, Silverdale QLD.
Sale Day order of events are:
Public Viewing – 9am
Ridden Horses – Sale Starts at 10am
Penned Horse – Following on from the ridden horse
Saddlery & Sundries – Sale will follow on after penned horses
Ridden & Penned Horses this year are both $22 per horse (inc GST)
Nominations are payable to Hayes & Co BSB:084-004 ACC: 754159317
******All fees must be paid when nominating, please send remittance*****
Please note: Due to the limited number of Ridden Horses this year, we will not be doing a catalogue for the Ridden Horses. Vendors are welcome to display details of their horse/s on the pens and also the auctioneer will read out any information you have on the horse/s.
Attention all Buyers: Bid Card System (Provide proof of I.D. Cash or Eftpos on the day only
All horse/s must have a Horse NVD – Can be obtained at our office.
All new vendors and buyers must check in at the office prior to the sale to open an account with Hayes & Co
Click the button below and it will open a pop up on your computer where you can open or save the nomination form to your computer
Terms and Conditions of Entry
• Nomination forms must be completed in full and handed in by 27th July 2018.
• Please supply a copy of the breeding registration form (if applicable), and nomination fee when nominating your horse/s by 27th July 2018.
• The entry fee is non-refundable after entries close.
• Charges to the vendor include: Commission of 6% +GST of the gross purchase price plus nomination fees as per above.
• Vendors have the option of working their horse/s with cattle in the selling arena when being auctioned.
• We reserve the right to reject any horse/s as we see fit from entering the sale ring if they do not meet our standards of presentation and soundness.
• Please note, No – Wind Suckers allowed. If a horse is found to be a wind sucker on the day or after the sale day, the sale of your horse will be rejected, and the horse will be passed in.
• All horses must be available for inspection by 9am on the sale day, Sunday 19th August 2018.
• All horses must be accompanied by a Horse Waybill (See example attached, available at the office).
• Please supply original registration papers on the day of the sale, for transfer purposes.
• Hayes & Co assumes no liability or responsibility for accidents incurred by horses, riders or handlers during the running of this event.
Please email at least 1 close-up coloured photo of your horse. These photos will be used in promotion of the sale here in a sale gallery and for creation of the sale catalogue. Please send the photos in full size. All photos should be sent prior to the 27th July 2018
Registration Papers & Horse NVD/Waybill
Please supply a copy of the registration papers when nominating your horse/s.
The original registration papers will be required on day of sale for transferring purposes.
All horses must be accompanied by a Horse NVD/Waybill.
For more Information please contact:
Auctioneer / Sales / Clearing Dip
Trainee Auctioneer/Sales/Clearing Dip (Silverdale): Covers all sales in SEQ
0448 052 187